Conditions for the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is ADVISORY Sp. z o.o.
- In case of any doubts related to the processing of your data, please contact us at: +48 606 424 027
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of correspondence with you and the valuation of the services offered, in order to possibly establish or pursue claims or defend against claims; the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest, pursuant to Art. 1 lit. f GDPR, consisting in correspondence with clients and settling the matters reported by them.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the correspondence. The processing period may be extended each time by the limitation period for claims, if the processing of your personal data will be necessary to establish or pursue any claims or defend against such claims by ADVISORY Sp. z o.o.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and if the processing is based on consent: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the right to process based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing your personal data by you is voluntary. If you do not provide your personal data, it will be impossible to correspond with you using the forms available on the website and to handle your inquiry.
- Pursuant to Art. 21 sec. 4 GDPR, I inform you that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. The objection should be submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Pursuant to Art. 21 sec. 1 GDPR, when submitting an objection, please indicate its reasons related to the specific situation.